Call Recording & Speech Analytics
Record all voice or non-voice interactions with your customers allowing you to assess service compliance, training opportunities and general business trends. Our speech analytics capabilities also allows you to conduct very specific inquiries within the entirety of your customer interactions to zoom in on specific types of customer conversations literally in seconds.
Voice and Non-Voice Recording
Create a valuable repository of interaction recordings for data mining, speech analytics and for measuring individual agent quality
Record the Screen display and/or Teleconference footage of your Customer Support attendant to provide valuable insight into the actual agent navigation process for enhanced quality assessment
Analyze the full transcriptions of your calls using specific parameters and gain advanced insight on your conversation & service patterns while taking proactive compliance measures.
- Configuration of your recording requirements based on specific business rules
- Access to recordings and transcripts through private and secure portal
- Customizable retention period of recordings with archiving options
- SOC2 Type 2, PCI-DSS certified and HIPAA compliant
- SSAE 16 Global Data Centers with True Disaster Recovery
- 100% call recording of all voice-based interactions
- Remote accessibility with any popular media player
- "Mute Recording" Capabilities for secure financial transactions
- Redundant Tier-1 Telco and Internet Providers
Use cases - Call Recording
- Search interactions using time, date stamp or metadata such as customer account number or agent ID
- Make Quality assessment on actual recordings of service delivery
Use cases - Speech Analytics
- Search interactions using criterias such as, but not limited to: decibel level, dead air duration, specific words and sentences used by an agent or customer
- Set up email speech analytics alerts and be notified everytime a call occurs that meets specific criterias.
- Analyze specific performance patterns impacting your business KPIs such as: Sales conversion, Average handling time and First Call Resolution